The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Monday, March 20, 2006

    THIS IS SUCKY!!!

    THIS IS ABSOULTELY SUCKY! Haiz.. the lastest TM project is a killer. Can I just forfeit that 10%? How am I suppose to persuade companies to divulge their industrial secret to us, a group of NUS student? Ok, I don't even know if they know what is NUS or even worse where is Singapore. Sheesh.. How am I suppose to convince them that we are not some industrial spies and are authentic student?? Someone please save me!!!

    Also, with only 2 people corresponding through e-mails out of the group of 5, I seriously wonder how we can proceed with this damn project. (Shucks, pardon my language) This is SERIOUSLY not easy... Not just that, I just found out that I'm going to have another BI test next week. Listening comprehension ---> I'm dead... +_+"

    Saya ingin menangis sekarang. Saya tidak suka pada sobat proyek saya. Saya mau menyepak mereka seperti bola. *evil laughter*

    AH CHUUUUUUUUUU... how did you manage?????? *pull hair*


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 1:36 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela